UPDATE: Due to the large influx in registered teams and our available court space, we will be capping the total number of men’s and women’s teams and pausing registration, effective today. If your team payment has not been completely fulfilled, you will remain waitlisted until the full amount is sent and we can confirm your space under the allotted registration cap. If both registration and full payment has already been confirmed, we will acknowledge your spot in the tournament as soon as we can.
Stay and Play Policy
To ensure a successful event, the 78th NACIVT has established partnerships with the Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace and the Hilton Baltimore Inner Harbor Hotels to ensure our groups can stay together and get the most competitive rates and be provided with the highest quality of service. The stay-and-play policy requires all participating teams to book accommodations through our housing partner, Team Runner. Teams that do NOT book the REQUIRED minimum room nights through Team Runner will forfeit their security deposit.
Any rooms that you book not using Team Runner will NOT be counted toward a team’s Stay and Play requirement and will likely be more expensive based on current rates from the hotels.
In order to receive credit for your reservations, you must fill in your Team Name under the Organization Field when booking your rooms.
Hotel Reservation Information
Team Runner Booking Instructions
Welcome to TeamRunner… all it takes is less than 5 minutes to make your hotel reservation from the NACIVT approved hotels with real-time availability. Questions? Contact help@TeamRunner.com or 855-294-6263.
No matter which option you use, follow the prompts to include using the team and host organization/club name, provide credit card information, email, phone, zip code and create a password that is unique to you.
- One credit card – Multiple rooms
A Club or Coach may reserve multiple rooms using one credit card. Remember: The non-refundable one-night stay is charged for each first night reserved. Based on the rooming list, room reservation confirmation codes are assigned/emailed to each player. Players are asked for a credit card at check-in for incidentals only. Hotel required rooming list is due on or before August 19.
- Individual Reservation An individual completes a reservation with their personal credit card.
- Courtesy Hold
The Coach/Team Manager creates a courtesy hold and emails the team a dedicated link that is good for 5 days. Players reserve their rooms using their personal credit cards. Reservations not completed by the deadline will be released to other teams.
Don’t forget: All room reservations require:
- A nonrefundable first-night room/tax
- The team name and club/host organization name
- A personal password that is created by each individual
Tournament Fees and Payment Information
- Men’s teams are required to book a minimum of 12 total room nights
- Women’s teams are required to book a minimum of 6 total room nights
- Zelle: NACIVTDC@GMAIL.COM. $1300 USD (Can$1783) + $500 USD (Can$686)
- PayPal (fee charge included in amount): CYCA2014@WASHINGTONCYC.COM. $1352 USD (Can$1855) + $520 USD (Can$713)
- Men’s (Fee + Security Deposit): $1300 USD (Can$1783) + $500 USD (Can$686)
- Women’s (Fee + Security Deposit):$1300 USD (Can$1783) + $500 USD (Can$686)
- Men’s (Fee + Security Deposit): $1400 USD (Can$1920) + $500 (Can$686)
- Women’s (Fee + Security Deposit): $1400 USD (Can$1920) + $500 (Can$686)
** Security Deposit will be fully refundable provided teams adhere to the Stay & Play policy, work assignments, and player/team conduct. Teams/Clubs can expect to receive their security deposits within 90 days of the conclusion of the event